Thursday, May 28, 2009

Seven Things I did not Expect to Happen in the Last Seven Days

1.   To see an update on the Curry's blog.
2.  To throw up all over myself and my car while driving on I-15.  
3.  To drink my weight in homemade rootbeer.  (not the cause of number 2)
4.  To spend 5 consecutive hours watching Flight of the Conchords.  
5.  To attend a Taylor Swift concert.  
6.  To enjoy myself at a Taylor Swift concert.  
7.  To find my husband modeling his new Snuggie in our living room. 








9 comments:

Caroline said...

Really? Taylor Swift?

Grace said...

I can not claim to be a fan of her music, but she is adorable! I kind of want to adopt her. I went to the concert for free.

Julie said...

Why do these pictures with Garrett now make it easy to picture the devil wearing a snuggie.....

Unknown said...

That last pic is the image of pure evil...wow. If I see GTRAIN walking up to me in a Snuggie like that...I'm heading the other way.

The Treasures said...

You are so funny. K, seriously??? #2??? YOU POOR THING! That is so sad. The cleanup would be terrible, I'm sure. Yikes. I do have to agree with Peter on the last picture of your husband, he looks really frightning.

Grace said...

I have to say Julie is right, after looking at the last picture I can easily imagine what the devil would look like in a Snuggie. Frightening!

G said...

I think I look more like an angel

The Rich's said...

you are too funny..glad you enjoyed Taylor Swift, and the snuggie pictures RULE!!! you guys are so funny...

EaGLeSToNs said...

I can't believe I was unaware that you had a blog. How did that happen? Love the pic of Garrett in the Snuggie. Are they one size fits all? This one looks huge. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby! Will stay tuned....